WHY DO I HAVE TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT PRIVACY LAWS?
Australian laws have changed. Legislation requires businesses and individuals, who use and store confidential consumer data, to manage their information and data destruction safely and securely.
Businesses are required to manage their data policies with great care and professionalism to comply with Australian legislation.
Old documents and paperwork can pose serious risks for businesses if they are not destroyed in a systematic, safe and secure manner.
Total Shredding provides a reliable and professional service to the Blacktown area by taking care of the important bits, leaving you free to focus on managing your business.
OUR SERVICE OFFERS
- Ongoing shredding service at your business or home.
- One-off shredding service where we come to you
- Residential shredding
- On-site hard drive destruction
WHAT SHOULD I KNOW?
Every service comes with a Certificate of Destruction at no extra charge.
Your document disposal is underwritten by our onsite service, operating at the highest level of service.
We are independently audited to ensure industry best practices. You are supported by a local business.
This is cheaper than providing the service yourself.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE COME TO YOU?
You can attend the destruction process, and nothing is too big or small for us. You choose the time that suits you. We dispose of the shredded material on your behalf and we issue you with a Certificate of Destruction to complete your record-keeping
WHY CONSIDER RESIDENTIAL SHREDDING?
It is a quick and easy way to get rid of your household’s sensitive data. You can securely dispose of any sensitive documents. It allows you to safely handle old insurance documents, superannuation statements and health fund correspondence.
We help you to securely destroy your financial data and banking statements. Utility bills and Telco accounts clutter can be managed safely and securely.
WHAT HAPPENS DURING ON-SITE HARD DRIVE DESTRUCTION?
We use a Manual Disk Drive Crusher to bend the disk, effectively destroying its ability to fly under heads again. You are issued with a Hard Drive Certificate of Destruction. We record and sign off all Hard Drive Serial Numbers as destroyed.
- Information which finds its way into the wrong hands can destroy your business. Identity-theft is also on the rise and all sorts of sensitive information need to be protected and safely disposed of. Protect all levels of the organisation and keep suppliers, clients, employees and the future of the business safe.
- Australian laws have changed and businesses and individuals who use and store consumer data should manage their information and data destruction in a safe, secure and reliable manner to comply with legislative requirements.
- Laws around the disposal of e-waste have been reviewed and Total Shredding will provide your business with a reliable e-waste disposal solution.
EXAMPLES OF DOCUMENTS WHICH NEEDS TO BE DESTROYED
- Tax Records
- Training Material
- Cancelled and Blank Cheques
- Accounting Information
- Account Numbers
- Credit Information
Stay ahead of secure document destruction regulations to keep your business safe.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT US?
You can rely on us for safe, secure and reliable document destruction in a professional manner. Staff undergo stringent background checks and drug testing to ensure the total integrity of good character.
Our staff are well trained and have all signed confidentiality agreements to safeguard your risk.
We supply a Certificate of Destruction for every job performed. All our customers are provided with locked secure containers. Contact staff wear uniform and picture ID.
You can rely on us to provide you with effective, secure and safe disposal of your sensitive and private data and records, whether you are an individual or a small, medium or large business.
Our team at Total Shredding is waiting for your call to provide you with safe, secure and reliable destruction solutions in Blacktown and surrounding areas. We look forward to hearing from you to request a quotation or to book a pick-up. Contact us for your job, large or small. Our team is waiting for your call now.