Total Shredding takes care of ongoing regular document shredding and destruction safely reliably and securely every time. Our professional team in Castle Hill can take care of all the important aspects to provide you with complete peace of mind in your business or home.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Our staff is well trained, have all signed confidentiality agreements, have strict background checks carried out and completed drug testing to ensure that good character and integrity underpins our service.
Our team will provide you with safe, secure and reliable document destruction and good business experience. Contact staff wear uniform and picture identification. We supply a Certificate of Destruction for every job performed.
A LIST OF OUR SERVICES:
- Ongoing regular document shredding/destruction for business in a safe and secure manner
- One-off document shredding/destruction for business providing reliable destruction requirements
- Secure residential document shredding/destruction
- Reliable hard drive destruction
WHY USE US?
- We take care of ongoing regular document shredding and destruction safely and securely.
- This is much cheaper than trying to take care of this yourself. We will supply you with a Certificate of Destruction at no extra charge.
- We operate at the highest level of service in the most secure manner.
- Your business is supported by our team at a local level, providing a safe, secure and reliable operation. We are independently audited to ensure industry best practices.
- We also provide one-off shredding services, where we will come to you.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT OF US?
- We take care of big and small jobs and you can attend the destruction process, at a time that suits you.
- We will dispose of the shredded material, which leaves you with less to take care of. Only peace of mind.
- You will be issued with a Certificate of Destruction to complete your paperwork.
- Dispose of your household sensitive data with our residential shredding services.
- Our team will securely dispose of your outdated proof of identity, obsolete insurance documents, superannuation statements, even bank statements and utility bills plus Telco accounts.
A Certificate of Destruction, issued upon completion, will provide you will all the peace of mind that you need. And no clutter at home.
A BIT MORE ON HARD DRIVE DESTRUCTION AND E-WASTE
On-site Hard Drive Destruction will ensure that your disks are destroyed by our Manual Disk Drive Crusher, leaving them unable to fly under heads again. We will record and sign off the hard drive serial number as destroyed and issue you with a Hard Drive Certificate of Destruction.
THE IMPORTANCE OF SHREDDING
Australian laws have changed. Legislation requires businesses and individuals, who use and store confidential consumer data, to manage their information and data destruction safely and securely.
Businesses are required to manage their data policies with great care and professionalism to comply with Australian legislation.
Laws around the disposal of e-waste has equally been tightened. You can rely on us to provide you with safe, secure and reliable e-waste disposal solutions to comply with the law.
DOCUMENTS AND DATA TO BE SHREDDED
These are just some examples of what needs to be shredded/destroyed safely and responsibly:
Tax File numbers, signatures, correspondence, medical records, account numbers, supplier details, accounting information, cancelled/blank cheques, bids, quotations, training manuals, customer lists, invoices. business reports, marketing plans, credit and budget information, inventories, minutes of meetings, agendas, tax records, legal contracts to name a few only.
Our team in Castle Hill can protect all levels of your business and keep your clients, employees and suppliers safe. We can effectively protect the future of your business. We look forward to providing you with a one-stop service for all your shredding and document destruction needs. Give us a call for peace of mind. We look forward to hearing from you for a quotation or to schedule a pick-up. Our team is waiting for your call.