Total Shredding takes care of ongoing regular document shredding and destruction in a professional, safe and secure way. This is so much cheaper than trying to take care of this yourself.
Australian laws have changed. Legislation requires businesses and individuals, who use and store confidential consumer data, to manage their information and data destruction safely and securely.
Our team in Brookvale and other parts of Sydney takes care of all the important aspects to provide you with complete peace of mind.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Our staff is well trained, have all signed confidentiality agreements, have strict background checks carried out and completed drug testing to ensure that good character and integrity underpins our service.
Our team will provide you with safe, secure and reliable document destruction and good business experience. Contact staff wear uniform and picture identification.
We supply a Certificate of Destruction for every job performed.
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER
- We take care of ongoing regular document shredding and destruction safely and securely. This is so much cheaper than trying to take care of this yourself. We will supply you with a Certificate of Destruction at no extra charge.
- We operate at the highest level of service. Your business is supported by our team at a local level, providing a safe, secure and reliable operation. We are independently audited to ensure industry best practices.
- We also provide one-off shredding services, where we will come to you.
- We take care of big and small jobs and you can attend the destruction process, at a time that suits you. We will dispose of the shredded material, which leaves you with less to take care of. Only peace of mind. You will be issued with a Certificate of Destruction to complete your office records.
- Dispose of your household sensitive data with our residential shredding services.
- Our team will securely dispose of your obsolete insurance documents, superannuation statements, even bank statements and utility bills plus Telco accounts. A Certificate of Destruction, issued upon completion, will provide you will all the peace of mind that you need. And no clutter at home.
- On-site Hard Drive Destruction will ensure that your disks are destroyed by our Manual Disk Drive Crusher, leaving them unable to fly under heads again. We will record and sign off the hard drive serial number as destroyed and issue you with a Hard Drive Certificate of Destruction.
WHY SHOULD I BE SHREDDING?
Laws have changed over time and have brought fresh responsibilities to the business owner and individuals dealing with confidential information on every level, to manage data and storage of privileged information with the utmost care.
Data leaks could cause endless misery for businesses and threaten the very future of it. Businesses are required to manage their data policies with great care and professionalism to comply with Australian legislation.
Laws around the disposal of e-waste has equally been tightened. You can rely on Total Shredding to provide you with safe, secure and reliable e-waste disposal solutions to comply with the law.
The onus is on businesses to protect the sensitive information of the clients and safely dispose of it.
DOCUMENTS AND DATA TO BE SHREDDED:
The list is endless and keeps growing all the time. These are just some examples of what needs to be shredded/destroyed:
Tax File numbers, signatures, correspondence, medical records, account numbers, supplier details, accounting information, cancelled/blank cheques, bids, quotations, training material, customer lists, invoices. business reports, marketing plans, credit and budget information, inventories, minutes of meeting, agendas, tax records, legal contracts to name a few only.
WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR CALL
Our service in Brookvale can protect all levels of your business and keep your clients, employees, suppliers and the future of your business safe and secure.
Fast, secure and reliable destruction every time. Call us today: 02 9964 0774. We look forward to hearing from you for a quotation or to schedule a pick-up.